2. Information collected We may collect two types of information about our Website Users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information: Personal Information is information that identifies a specific user. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as creating an account, ordering a product or service from us, posting a review, requesting information about our services,, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself. We may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including PIN code), email address, telephone number and date of birth. When you order products, we may also ask you to provide us with your credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particular activity that requires it, you will not be allowed to engage in that activity.
Non-Personal Information: Non-Personal Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
4. Disclosing Non-Personal Information We may disclose or share Non-Personal Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. We may share total demographic information (which does not include any Personal Information) with "Third Party Advertisers" or "Third Party Advertising Companies". We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personal usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personal Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
5. Editing Personal Information You can access and edit the Personal Information you provide us. You may change any of your Personal Information by accessing through your login and password. We would request you to update your Personal Information if it changes.
7. Secured Information We take appropriate precautions to protect the security of your Personal Information. You can access your Personal Information on our Website through your login and password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
9. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues Minors under the age of 18 are not supposed to use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and still want to buy a product, you may use heerafoodbazar.com, only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any Personal Information that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to us. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please let us know. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's website.